Gadoterate Meglumine Solution for Injection
Price And Quantity
- 1 - 400 USD ($)
- 10000.00 - 20000.00 USD ($)
- Gadoterate Meglumine Solution for Injection
- sterile solution for intravenous infusion
- Store at 25C (77F); excursions permitted to 15C to 30C (59F to 86F).
Gadoterate meglumine) injection is a prescription gadolinium based contrast agent indicated for intravenous use with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in brain (intracranial) spine and associated tissues in adult and pediatric patients (including term neonates) to detect and visualize areas with disruption of the blood brain barrier (BBB) and/or abnormal vascularity.
- 1400000 Per Day
- 30 Days
- Free samples are available
- 10, 15 & 20 ml glass vial.
B No. 313, Rupa Solitaire, Plot A-1, Sector 1, T.T.C. Industrial Area, Kopar Khairane,, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400710, India